Happy Birthday, J! I'm so excited to celebrate life with you, and I look forward to many more amazing years and memories. Just a few of the reasons I'm beyond proud to call you my husband and best friend...
01. He eats anything I cook and always loves it.
02. He's my No. 1 supporter and cheerleader.
03. He's nicer than I am.
04. He's competitive and plays a mean game of Monopoly.
05. Whenever it's raining, he always walks Burkly without complaining.
06. He claims he loves to bake, but just chooses not to.
07. Will sit happily on the couch in Anthropologie while I browse for an absurd amount of time.
08. Because sometimes he just wants cereal for dinner too.
09. He's more honest than Abe.
10. The man can travel like no other.
11. And because he's packer extraordinaire and there's nothing I hate more than packing, he happily packs my bags for me [after I pick out the wardrobe, of course].
12. His smile is infectious.
13. He's wise with his/our money.
14. Because he has more self-drive than any normal person should.
15. He's a reader. He picks the thick book, tiny font stuff.
16. Even though he's an athlete [and eats all healthy and stuff], he'll still order 7 boxes of Girl Scout cookies.
17. ...and eat 6 of the 7 boxes.
18. Being in his company naturally makes me a better person.
19. He hangs out with me in the kitchen while I cook dinner.
20. And chops all my veggies and seasoning. He also cleans as I cook, so we don't have a mess to deal with after dinner.
21. Because he encourages me to live life large.
22. He is a natural do-gooder.
23. Puts me first in his life. Over work.
24. He's left handed and always considers how it will affect others around him. Especially at a table.
25. He can't stand keeping a secret or surprise either.
26. We have fantastic conversations. I love talking to him.
27. He believes a friendly game of roshambo can resolve anything.
28. He knows how to relax on vacation and often prompts me to put down the cell or computer.
29. Still flirts with me.
30. He's very easy on my eyes! I definitely have a Looker.
31. I would give the world for him and, without question, I know he'd do the same for me.