1. A yearly subscription to the Hot Sauce of the Month Club will be a sure-fire hit. But if your SO isn't so spicy, there are a plethora of other clubs to fit his fancy: cheese, beer, coffee, and even bacon. You can never go wrong bringing home the bacon.
2. While scouring a night market I picked up this portable Mosquito Zapper as a gag for J, but it quickly became the crowing glory of gifts. He has dubbed this racket our go-to present for any and all occassions hereon; it's that much fun!
3. Bianci makes the most gorgeous, timeless and easy pedalling bikes for city cruisers and hill-hopping enthusiasts alike. The Smeraldo Gent is the ultimate weekend-worthy addition to any biker's repertoire.
4. Whether he's surviving the bear market or a Chicago fanatic, metal sculptor Jac Zagoory's pewter staple remover will cause a roar.
5. I can't think of a reason not to own a Marine Rechargeable Portable Blender—margaritas, piña coladas, smoothies, anything to keep you cool during 100° tailgating temps! You'll be his #1 Fan with this take-it-anywhere appliance.
6. Giving a man something for his best friend is a deal sealer. Especially if it's simultaneously manly, nautical and charitable. He'll be the leader of the pack with anything from Found My Animal.
7. Institutional-gray duct tape just got a facelift. MacGyver's pipes, gifts and whatever else he chooses to swathe in whimsical plaid aren't for the faint of heart.
8. Colonel Littleton's personalized No. 12 Tie Case makes travel for the business man a stylish breeze. The best part? Each mail order is shipped with a gratuitous Moon Pie, which is almost as exciting as the gift itself.
9. In just 60 seconds, and without the use of lighter fluid, your gent can emulate Quick Draw McGraw with this charcoal barbecue starter.
10. For the trendsetter who's convinced argyle and stripes are passé, give his work attire a bang with Ozone's comical—and conversational—socks.
11. Vermont made Whiskey Stones add a whole new meaning to 'on the rocks.' Chill your drink without watering down or leaving any flavor behind, and up the ante by including a bottle of his favorite spirit.
12. Kick the blues with Miles Davis' comprehensive Super-Deluxe 70-Cd Box Set containing 52 albums recorded from 1949 to 1985, and so much more. The ultimate gift for an old soul!